Reference Number: JO-2105-469546
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Cpl Life Science are looking for a Cell BIologist to join an expanding Life Sciences organisation in the North East.
This company have recently won substantial funding and as a result are looking to expand their team. The company have developed new high value technology to enable better drug binding.
This is an exciting chance to join an expanding Life Science organisation at the forefront of cancer treatment by developing leading Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC’s).
Position: Cell Biologist
Salary: Dependant on experience
Employment type: permanent
- Contribute ideas to technology development strategies and maintain a culture of continual improvement
- Maintain mammalian cell cultures
- Test ADC’s in cell-based assays and interpretation of cell-based results
- Analyse ADC’s by FACS
- Present results in written reports and presentations
- Experience in cell culturing
- Experience in in-vitro assay development for drug screening
- Experience in analysing protein samples (ELISA, SDS-PAGE, Western Blotting)
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Harrison.bailey@Cpl.com. If you require any more information on this role, or any other role, please call Harrison on 07799908532.